Travel to Class or join the Live Video Conference via WebEx.
WebEx brings you directly into the Classroom!
Live Online Video Conference gives you the flexibility and a cost effective way to attend Live training events from the convenience of your home, office or even while you travel. Engineers Login and Participate in the LIVE course with other students attending the course in person. Live Online students enjoy all the benefits as students who attend in person. Same Books, Same Labs, Same TestPrep, Same Access to the Instructor! The only thing you miss out on is the travel, the traffic, all the extra expenses and the anxiety of making it to class on time. WebEx is available on Windows, Linux, MacOS & Mobile devices. No Excuses. Register today for a class and Get Certified!
Our Live Video Conference via WebEx connections bring you directly into the Classroom!
Cisco Certified Network Professional - Security 10 Day Bootcamp
The SISE - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine v3.0 course gives you the knowledge you need to deploy the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)—a next-generation identity and access control policy platform that provides a single policy plane across the entire organization combining multiple services, including authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA) using 802.1x, MAB, web authentication, posture, profiling, BYOD device on-boarding, guest services, MDM, and VPN access into a single context-aware identity-based platform.
The SCOR - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies v1.0 course gives you the knowledge and skills needed to implement core Cisco security solutions to provide advanced threat protection against cybersecurity attacks. You will learn security for networks, cloud and content, endpoint protection, secure network access, visibility and enforcements.
These courses will:
- Prepare you to be successful on the 300-715 Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE) exam
- Prepare you to be successful on the 350-701 Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR) exam
- Cisco Certified Specialist - Security Identity Management Implementation
- CCNP Security
- CCIE Security LAB Prerequisite
Knowledge and skills you should have before attending this course:
- Skills and knowledge equivalent to those learned in Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) v1.0 course
- Familiarity with Ethernet and TCP/IP networking
- Working knowledge of the Windows operating system
- Working knowledge of Cisco IOS networking and concepts
- Familiarity with basics of networking security concepts
Who Should Attend:
- Engineers preparing for the CCNP Security exams
- Engineers preparing to Qualify for the CCIE Security LAB
- Security Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Network Designer
- Network Administrator
- Systems Engineer
- Consulting Systems Engineer
- Technical Solutions Architect
- Cisco Integrators/Partners
- Network Manager
- Cisco integrators and partners
CCIE LAB Prerequisite: Passing the (350-701) exam will qualify to take the CCIE Security LAB
Course Duration: 10 days. Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Course Delivery Method:
10 Day, Monday - Friday
This boot camp is approximately 60% lecture and 40% hands-on labs. The instructor uses a combination of “Chalk talk” and “one on one mentoring”, the instructor will NOT always use an overhead projector. We believe in traditional method of teaching where the subjects were taught and NOT lectured. The classroom material and hardware are based on current Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine v3.0 & Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies curriculum.
CCNP Security Bootcamp Course Outline
Week 1 Implementing Cisco Identity Services Engine v3.0
- Introducing Cisco ISE Architecture and Deployment
- Cisco ISE Policy Enforcement
- Web Auth and Guest Services
- Cisco ISE Profiler
- Cisco ISE BYOD
- Cisco ISE Endpoint Compliance
- Working with Network Access Devices
Week 2: Implementing Cisco Security Core Services
- Describing Information Security Concepts
- Describing Common TCP/IP Attacks
- Describing Common Network Application Attacks
- Describing Common Endpoint Attacks
- Describing Network Security Technologies
- Deploying Cisco ASA Firewall
- Deploying Cisco Firepower Next-Generation Firewall
- Deploying Email Content Security
- Deploying Web Content Security
- Deploying Cisco Umbrella
- Explaining VPN Technologies and Cryptography
- Introducing Cisco Secure Site-to-Site VPN Solutions
- Deploying Cisco IOS VTI-Based Point-to-Point
- Deploying Point-to-Point IPsec VPNs on the Cisco ASA and Cisco Firepower NGFW
- Introducing Cisco Secure Remote Access VPN Solutions
- Deploying Remote Access SSL VPNs on the Cisco ASA and Cisco Firepower NGFW
- Explaining Cisco Secure Network Access Solutions
- Describing 802.1X Authentication
- Configuring 802.1X Authentication
- Describing Endpoint Security Technologies
- Deploying Cisco AMP for Endpoints
- Introducing Network Infrastructure Protection
- Deploying Control Plane Security Controls
- Deploying Layer 2 Data Plane Security Controls
- Deploying Layer 3 Data Plane Security Controls
Enterprise Advanced Routing
Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services
This course was designed for our students to be prepared to pass the NEW 300-410 exam at the end of the course. Leave Class Certified!
Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Advanced Infrastructure Implementation
This course gives you the knowledge you need to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot an enterprise network. This course covers advanced routing and infrastructure technologies, expanding on the topics covered in the ENCOR – Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies v1.0 course.
EARN 40 CEU by attending this Course
Contact us at 512.651.8300 or Request a QuoteRequest Quote
Purchase your seat directly from our website
Cisco Identity Services Engine
This course was designed for our students to be prepared to pass the NEW 300-715 exam at the end of the course. Leave Class Certified!
Cisco Certified Specialist – Security Identity Management Implementation
SISE – Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine v3.0 is an intensive experience with enhanced hands-on labs that cover all facets of Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) version 2.4. The training provides learners with the knowledge and skills to enforce security compliance for wired and wireless endpoints and enhance infrastructure security using the Cisco ISE.
In this course, you will learn about the Cisco ISE, a next-generation identity and access control policy platform that provides a single policy plane across the entire organization. The ISE combines multiple services including authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA) using 802.1x, MAB, web authentication, posture, profiling, device on-boarding, guest services, and VPN access into a single context-aware identity-based platform.
Contact us at 512.651.8300 or Request a QuoteRequest Quote